BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone! well I've had the Hello Kitty Cartridge for over a year but this is the first time I've used it. Emma's throwback thursday was to make a birthday card so here is mine. The background is embossed with my Happy Birthday cuttlebug folder and the balloons are glittered:) My brain isnt really working and im not really happy with the result but I had to get it done TODAY because this weekend is my Daughters birthday and I am going to be busy. Hope you enjoy it. hugs, Elizabeth

9 comments:

Helen said...

I think this is very cute and sparkly!!

Krisstel said...

So cute! What did you use to emboss the card?

Elizabeth Leon said...

I used the happy birthday cuttlebug embossing folder :)

Raven B said...

Awe I love Ms. Hello Kitty. This came out darling.
Hugs,
Raven

Edna Marie said...

Oh so very cute!!! love the sparkle with the ballons and the embossing is great, very pretty
;)Inspired

bumblebee creations said...

I think it is totally adorable!

Dorcas said...

THis is super cute! TFS!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Kim H said...

I love your card! Who doesn't like Heloo Kitty! I LOVE your ballons! How did you do them???
TFS
Kim H
P.S. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

My Creative Time said...

Okay, I cannot tell you enought how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE HELLO KITTY!! You just made my day w/this PERFECT card my friend!! GREAT job w/the challenge!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)